Ravens come and go, delivering information from house to house…
- The Manderly armada, much of which was financed by the Iron Throne, met with the Blackfyre fleet and sailed south. The treasury of White Harbor was seemingly stripped of all resources and Ser Roger Gaff, castellan of New Castle, has been relieved of duty and replaced by Rory Reed as temporary governor of the Manderly lands. House Manderly has been declared a renegade family while Jormyn Manderly is declared a traitor to the Iron Throne.
- All northern bannermen to the Wintergards have officially bent the knee to the Warden of The North. The region is considered stable at this time.
- Karhold reconstruction continues.
- Florin Arryn is now engaged to Olivia Tyrell, they have not set a date, but both houses are thrilled for this happy union.
- The Vale continues to focus on farming and livestock development. There are rumors of a major future building project in Gulltown.
- Seagard and The Twins are still ruled by Arryn governors, however Lord Arryn is known to be considering lords to take those seats.
- Most of the Arryn banners are now in Dorne with their new Alliance of Stone comrades. Relations with the Stonelords are warming.
- Tyberian then in partnership with Lord Wintergard moved quickly to assure that the north was secure from Manderly treachery and met with forces around White Harbor to assure that no other uprising was to occur. The found White Harbor empty of all Manderlys and a shell of a city, and it was left in Lord Wintergard’s care.
- Tyrek Lannister has been leading Lannister forces in partnership with the crown and Arryn forces in Dorne. Banners have been called in the West to defend the Westerlands, Riverlands and the Crown.
- Eldren Clegane has returned to Clegane Keep too lay his uncle Khaldor to rest and to take his seat as Lord of Clegane Keep. Khaldor is survived by his two younger brothers Lothor and Andrick Clegane, and his nephew Eldren Clegane.
- Lady Ambrosia will govern Riverrun for the time being and Lady Alyssane will govern at Casterly Rock until further notice.
- The Riverlands has continued to prosper under Lady Ceshta's governance.
- It was announced that Queen Azurine Martell is with child.
- The marriage between Otto I Targaryen and Azurine Martell has been officially annulled and the treaty between the two houses absolved. The title of "Prince of Dorne" will no longer be acknowledged by the Iron Throne.
- War is officially declared on House Martell by House Targaryen
- The coast of the Crownlands was attacked by a fleet of Blackfyre and Manderly ships. Dragonstone was sacked utterly. The enemy fleet was stalled at Driftmark due to the efforts of House Lannister and Arryn, and what managed to survive Blackwater Bay's defenses was soundly defeated by Kings Landing's harbors when they arrived. Azurine Martell escaped with the help of Valor Targaryen during the chaos of the attack. Together they kidnapped Vorenya Targaryen. It was discovered that the fleet which attacked Kings Landing was a splinter fleet and the bulk of the armada continued to sail south towards Dorne.
- King Otto I Targaryen was tragically assassinated at The Highgarden Wedding. The Tyrells are actively investigating the death.
- Almia Targaryen was acknowledged as heir to the Iron Throne via will of Otto I Targaryen. The majority of The Seven Kingdoms remains hopeful that Almia can bring peace and stability to Westeros once again. While the many of the lords of the realm have bent the knee to Almia, recognizing her as queen, she has yet to receive an official coronation which requires the High Septon to bless and Master of Laws to confirm. Many consider this just a formality however since Otto sat on the Iron Throne, leading The Seven Kingdoms through the Blackfyre Rebellion for a year and a half before he was officially recognized as king.
- Natalus Ordello was named the new Master of Whisperers.
- Princess Almia Targaryen and Lord Leo Tyrell wed under the grace of The Seven at Highgarden.
- King Otto I Targaryen was assassinated by poison at his sister's wedding. Almia Targaryen is legally acknowledged as Otto's heir.
- The organization calling themselves "The Fang" publicly make their presence known and claimed the bounty on Xanya Targaryen at the wedding. This seemingly confirms Xanya's death.
- Myr Greyjoy was poisoned and saved by the efforts of Lord Leo Tyrell.
- The skulls of the Blackfyre supporters that had adorned the walls of the Red Keep have been taken down and given to the Silent Sisters for return to their families
- Targaryen and Dondarrion forces march on House Wagstaff and Bolling. House Bolling is convinced to change allegiances once again and swear fealty to House Dondarrion. House Wagstaff has fled to Dorne and is replaced by the newly elevated knight family Staghammer.
- The Greyjoy blockade pulls back and the fleet retreats the seas of Dorne.
- Saban Martell reaches out to the people of The Seven Kingdoms in an effort to draw allies against what he claims is a tyrannical king.
- The Blackfyre/Manderly armada make landfall at Sunspear. The capitol of Dorne becomes heavily reinforced both by land and by sea.
- Rugar Arryn helps form the "Alliance of Stone" in Dorne consisting of House Dayne, Drinkwater, Manwoody, Wyl, Blackmont and Fowler. This alliance has broken it's allegiance to House Martell and has taken up arms against them with the full support of the Iron Throne. The Alliance is led by Lord Brevin Dayne. War continues to be waged in Dorne at a slow pace.
The Iron Islands
- The Greyjoy fleet cease their blockade on the Dornish and tactically retreat to Oldtown to repair, resupply and expand.
- Aeron Greyjoy is made Master of Ships as one of Otto's final decisions as king.