Ravens come and go, delivering information from house to house…
- The Wall received continued support from House Greyjoy and is in the best shape it's been in in years.
- House Manderly has built a massive fleet of ships.
- The Crown will start investing to restore Moat Cailin.
- Lord Rugar Arryn and a substantial host spent a month in the North. He lead his host across the region, visiting various lords of the North. He ended his trip by marching to Flint's Finger before he traveled south to Riverrun.
- An event was held at Riverrun, hosted by House Lannister, to celebrate the joint success of the restoration of the region. Guests from all across Westeros enjoyed House Lannister's hospitality.
- Tyrek Hill, now Tyrek Lannister, has been officially recognized by King Otto I and The Faith of The Seven as the legal and rightful son of Tyberian Lannister and heir to Casterly Rock and all titles associated with that position.
- Recovering from an illness, Grand Maester Oryso returns to his seat on the Small Council.
- Princess Xanya Targaryen was arrested and imprisoned by the Crown for crimes against a High Lord. Rumors claim that she escaped with Blackfyre aid.
- Former Bannermen of House Baratheon, House Hasty and Lonmouth have bent the knee to House Martell. Lord Leo Tyrell has successfully facilitated a new Lord Paramount to the Stormlands, Arrec Dondarrion. House Dondarrion will begin transitioning of power immediately.
- Leo Tyrell has officially been engaged to wed Almia Targaryen.
- House Tyrell has built a large fleet of ships.
- Leo Tyrell and the Crown have negotiated a conditional restoration of most of the minor houses in the South that backed the Blackfyres during the Rebellion.
- Prince Saban Martell was removed as co-governor of the Stormlands prior to House Dondarrion's elevation.
- Elyana Manderly has officially been granted the surname of Martell.
The Iron Islands
- Flint's Finger was attacked by House Greyjoy. Lord Farris Flint and his heir are dead. House Greyjoy has left Flint's Finger.