Ravens come and go, delivering information from house to house…
- House Wintergard has been happy to receive the loyalty of the majority of the northern Houses. House Manderly, Dustin, Ryswell and House Flint of Widow's Watch still having yet to bend the knee.
- House Wintergard has sent supplies to the Wall to continue to strengthen it in anticipation of Winter.
- Isaura Wintergard established Strong Timbers Lumber Co with investments from ladies of several Houses. This new business venture aims to open more trade in the North. Distribution is handled by Lord Lannister's Westerly Lion Trading Company.
- Karhold was secured and garrisoned by House Bolton.
- Things are quiet within The Vale
- House Lannister has invested and partnered with house Wintergard on their Lumber trades using the Westerly Lion trading company and routes to more easily and quickly distribute and sell lumber, re-investing and enhancing the wealth of the North.
- The Riverlands continue to prosper under the gracious rule of the Lady of Riverrun, Ceshta Lannister
- Tyrek Lannister is now governor of Casterly Rock while Tyberian is in Kings Landing performing his duty as Master of Coin. Tyberian has declared Tyrek Lannister, “The Shield of Lannisport” and he will continue his duties as the General of Lannister forces.
- A shelter was established to aid those families crippled by the wars in the Riverlands. Ceshta Lannister founds "Our Lady of The Riverlands' Home for the Unfortunate and Displaced".
- By royal decree the Iron Throne implemented a lite tax on the Great Houses of The Seven Kingdoms.
- Two former bannermen of House Baratheon, House Bowling and Wagstaff, continue to follow House Martell instead of the new region's Lord Paramount. House Dondarrian join forces from Kings Landing march to meet the two Houses.
- King Otto I Targaryen officially pardons the surviving bannermen of the Reach who supported House Blackfyre during the war.
- Prince Saban Martell returns to Sunspear.
- The coast of Dorne has been assaulted suddenly by ships sailing with the Greyjoy flag. Dornish ships are pillaged and coastal holdings are hit hard. A naval blockade forms around major Dornish hubs. These waters have become dangerous.
The Iron islands
- Greyjoys navies have began blockading and raiding the Dornish coast. There are raids on the western shore, and Dornish ships that try to enter or leave the southern and western shore are blocked by a large blockade of well-armed Greyjoy ships.
- There are rumors circulating about the previous Lord Flint’s lack of loyalty to Otto, and how he endangered the people of Flint through his past (and planned future betrayal). The new Lord of Flint will ensure loyalty to the King and security to his people.
- Greyjoys have rebuilt the structures that were destroyed in Flint. They are reconstructed in the “Pyke” style- strong, stone structures with various symbols of the Kraken decorating the exterior.
- Greyjoy navies and military continue guard the Shadow Tower. Additionally, diplomats from Pyke are sent to recruit locals to help man and defend the wall.
- House Greyjoy was honored with a royal visit by Princess Almia, Princess Vorenya, and Prince Brynden Targaryen, accompanied by Lord Tyrell. They enjoyed Pyke’s hospitality for many weeks.
- Rumors circulate to the reason for the royal visit. Some say it was to investigate the murder of Princess Vorenya’s mother. Some say it was to investigate the whereabouts of Bittersteel and the traitorous Targaryen bastards. Some whisper that there is a familial connection between one of the Targaryens and the Greyjoys.